Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Word About the Profile Picture

Sorry to disappoint the ladies, but no, that is not actually a picture of me. There are many reasons for not putting my own picture on this blog, any idiot could probably name about 10 so I won't go into all the reasons. I will say this though, It doesn't matter who I am, or who anybody is really. Especially with the blog. It's just a random collection of thoughts and events, which any human being could have. Identity is totally irrelevant to ideas and events, at least the ones which I will mention.

But why this photo? The main reason: I like it.
I like it because it shows the good old fashioned hard working American attitude. It makes me want to earn my living, to really earn every penny I get. When I'm old and crusty, I want to be able to recall how I worked hard for everything I have, and be proud of the life I've lead.

No comments: