Monday, December 31, 2007

Quotes

I saw these quotes last night while stumbling around, and I thought they were worthy ofSSelling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don't. Seth Godin Take away my people, but leave my factories, and soon grass will grow on the factory floors. Take away my factories, but leave my people, and soon we will have a new and belling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don't. Seth Godin Take away my people, but leave my factories, and soon grass will grow on the factory floors. Take away my factories, but leave my people, and soon we will have a new and b mention. Most are quite cliche, but I liked them anyways.

They are from World of Inspiration, and theres a lot of good ones, so it might be worth visiting.

These remind me of Skynyrd's song "Simple Man."
Simplicity is the outward sign and symbol of depth of thought.
-Lin Yutang

Very often, people confuse simple with simplistic. The nuance is lost on most.
Clement Mok

Here's some other random quotes:
“The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.”
-H. G. Wells

“A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.”
-Hugh Downs

“If you're going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.”
-Marie Osmond

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.”
-Roy Goodman

“Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.”
John Wooden

No comments: