Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm Tired...

I'm tired of a lot of shit. I'm sorry, but I'm about to let loose, so any young kids out there might want to skip this one. Also sorry for bitching and moaning, but I just feel like it. I'm so tired of some people being around all the damn time. All the time! I can't get away, and it wouldn't be so bad if I could get away, but I can't. I wish I could just spend the evening with her, but he's always there too. Always. And when he's not, I enjoy everything so much more. I guess I'll just have to deal with it, but it really gets on my nerves. All I wanna do is be close to her. He's a good friend, but I bring him EVERYWHERE with me. If she comes home with me, I'm sure I'll have to bring him too, unless I can find someone else, so the car is totally full and there's no room. I know he'll say yes to coming home, just because he's a bastard and doesn't have anything better to do than ruin my time. Not really, that's just the mad in me talking. He just doesn't have anything better to do. I wish he would just shove off for a couple days, just so I can get a break. I need a break. I also need some time alone with her. I should have already sealed the deal, but didn't. I just waited, you know, I'm not to eager anymore, it'll come, I'm not even worried about it.

I hate guitar hero, I hate it when he's around and there's no place to go. And I hate it when he plays guitar hero and sits in the room and there's nowhere for me to go. Nobody's awake. I also hate it when he copies me. One day, I was giving her a massage, and no less than 10 minutes after I was done, he was over there doing the same. I hate that shit. Its petty to say the least. Even if he's not trying to win her over, its still a dick move. I hate that shit.

Ok, I guess I'm done bitching now, sorry for it, but there's no one awake to talk to and I've got to write it somewhere.

No comments: