Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Swollen

My heart's so swollen right now. Somebody needs to come and take some of this love off my hands, give me some relief. It hurts its swollen so much. There is so much to give in there, but seems like nobody wants it at the moment. Why not take it though? Is there any reason that people won't? Is it me, or just the circumstance? Or are they the same thing?

I swear you could fill an ocean with everything thats in this heart. These are things that want to be free, to create a surf and lap at the shores of those nearby. Softly but constantly, just enough so that the shores still know the ocean is still there, just enough to keep the shore nice and wet. There's no ocean right now though, its all dammed up. Theres nobody around to open the gates, the whole place seems deserted. I feel like its bound to overflow sometime, but maybe the dam is higher than I think. I just wish I could get some relief. Wish somebody would come along and open up those gates just a little.

No comments: