Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Aftermath

It drives me crazy when I start thinking about something. I get something in my head and I can't get it out until I've completely got it figured out. Sometimes that can be weeks or months. Thats the way it was with her. She just got out of a long relationship, so she told me she doesn't want to get back into anything serious, even though she had some feelings for me. It didn't break my heart or anything, its all cool, it just makes my job a little harder. Now, I've got to make her almost desperate for me, and I have no idea how. I guess I'll just keep doing what I've been doing, and hope it works. Hope she starts to like me so much she can't stand not being with me. That would be ideal, but who knows, things never work out according to plan. So I never got another kiss, I still want it. She has such beautiful lips...

No comments: