Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes I hate people. Not everybody, just certain people, like my roommate, specifically. He's cool and all, its just some things he does. When you live with someone, you will disagree with some things they do, guaranteed. I now know that, after a semester in college. Anyways, we have all the same friends, and he's always around, Always. He stays up late, and I stay up late, as you can tell by the time of this post. The only thing thats worse is that I'm positive he likes the girl that I like. I know he does. It doesn't bother me because he's trying to steal her or anything, because I also know for a fact that she does not return the feeling for him, but more just because he still likes her and he knows I do. I don't know, maybe thats selfish or something, but I don't care. He's always around when we hang out, so I hardly ever get alone time with her. (Just in case you were wondering, this is the same girl from before). Every time he's gone, I get really really happy. I don't think thats just coincidence. It can't be.

It wouldn't be bad if it were just for this year, but I'm pretty sure we're rooming together next year too. I mean I already told him I would room with him, so theres not much I can do. Don't get me wrong, the guy is my friend and all, but its just he's always around, and I know he would love to mac on my girl.

Now that I'm done bitching, I'll try to write a little happy note or something maybe. (By the way, sorry for whining like a little girl, but I sorta had to get it off my chest, and I don't really know anyone that would be up at 4:30 that I would want to talk to.) Um, yea, the happy thing. I just had Waffle House (yes the roommate came) and it was pretty awesome (except for the roommate being there). The waitress gave all of us a free waffle, so I pretty much love her. She's my new favorite. I wish I coulda' tipped her like $50 but I just don't have that kinda dough. Those people work super hard, and at crazy hours of the night, just to serve a bunch of drunk college kids who are usually snobby and not very polite. They deserve much better than the pay they receive, so I'm going to try to tip them as much as I can from now on. They probably have to support a family just on the tips they get from that place. That's really tough, and I figure I'm a little more fortunate, so giving a little extra can't hurt.

No comments: